Dog Saved Family From Mobile Home Fire

2821

A woman said the family dog saved the family’s life after the dog alerted them to a fire that broke out inside their mobile home early Tuesday.

The fire started around 2:45 AM at 434 Eufola Road, according to the firefighters. The blaze erupted on one side, but did not spread to the side where the family was sleeping.

The dog noticed the fire and immediately woke the family up and effectively rescued the whole family! All six people escaped the house alive, and three are at the hospital receiving treatment. Thank you to the brave dog for saving the family!